Scott has more than 15 years of experience with mechanical engineering in the design of heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems for new construction, renovation and large infrastructure projects. He has extensive experience with turnkey energy projects, including energy performance contracts, energy infrastructure upgrades and design-build projects. Scott has worked with various types of clients, including government, institutional, healthcare, hospitality, higher education, research, K-12 schools, commercial office buildings, and industrial.
Academic Degrees, Associations & Professional Licensure:
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, University Of Arkansas
- Licensed Professional Engineer, State of Kansas
- Licensed Professional Engineer, State of Arkansas
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineering
- American Society of Energy Engineers