Our take on sustainability. Clearly economical.
If we had a company mantra, it would be: It's not sustainable unless it’s economically sustainable.
Lasting energy solutions have to make sense in terms of dollars and cents. It’s how we approach every job and how we can confidently state that all of our projects pay for themselves.
From retrofits to new construction, we bring solutions gleaned from decades of experience working with some of the world’s best-known corporations. Our innovations build value by reducing operating costs. Our actions build customer loyalty and improve environmental stewardship. And our solutions are sustainable, because they are economically sustainable.
- Mechanical Systems. We recognize the interactions among the various components of mechanical systems – heating, cooling, refrigeration, ventilation, and hot water generation. We identify opportunities to improve efficiency through equipment upgrades, improved maintenance, heat/chill recovery, operating practices, and behavioral changes.
- Lighting. Paybacks on investments in lighting improvements are particularly strong, even when retrofitting current technology T-8 systems. We are lighting experts and understand the need for an environment that is both safe and efficient.
- Renewable Energy. Once your buildings are operating efficiently, we can evaluate if and how renewable energy sources can be used to accomplish your financial and environmental objectives.
- Building Controls. Automated building controls help manage the "human factor" and assure that behavioral changes stick. We can improve your existing controls systems or retrofit new controls to manage your lighting and mechanical equipment.
- Building Shell. The right amount of insulation, windows that allow optimal solar/thermal gain, tight door seals and the elimination of other leaks in the building exterior are necessary for buildings to operate at maximum efficiency.